The Brera Orologi Eterno Chrono is a new interpretation of the first Brera Orologi watch model from 2008. With a new, scaled-down 43mm watch case, composed of surgical grade stainless steel (316L). The new Eterno Chrono timepiece, maintains every bit of its original powerful build.
Powering the Eterno Chrono is a Swiss Ronda 5030D. This multifunction chronograph movement is complete with date window and three chronograph dials which allow you to measure 1/10 seconds up to 30 minutes, 30 seconds and 10 hour counter. The dial and sapphire crystal are a multi-textural masterpiece.
The interchangeable strap is the perfect synthesis of comfort and versatility, and is the first ever mixed-material watch strap. This exclusive Brera Orologi design fuses a rich leather and suede top, handmade in Italy, with a rubber strap. Defining the strap is a bold burst of colour along the exposed edges. In keep with tradition, the signature Brera Orologi buckle that bears iconic “B” brand symbol, ensures that this timepiece is held in place.
This timepiece brilliantly combining Italian watch-making prowess, Swiss technical mastery and contemporary design.
- Model: BRET3C4301
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 5030.D
- Case width: 43mm
- Case depth: 10mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Colour: Brushed & polished silver
- Strap type: Leather Rubber Hybrid
- Strap colour: Black Suede
- Clasp type: Buckle
- Date: Yes
- Chronograph: Yes
- Dial Colour: Black Double Layered
- Hands: Black and White / Red and White
- Water resistant: 10 Metres
- 2 year Brera Orologi guarantee
- Brera Orologi Manual
- Brera Orologi presentation box
- Delivery and Returns