The Eterno Chrono is a re-imagination of the first Brera Orologi watch model from 2008. This timepiece effortlessly combines Swiss technical mastery, Italian watch-making prowess and contemporary design.
The new Eterno Chrono timepiece, maintains every bit of its original powerful build. With a new, scaled-down 43mm watch case, composed of surgical grade stainless steel (316L). The silver coloured case is offset by a IP Rose Gold Brushed Bezel.
Powered by Swiss Ronda 5030D, the Brera Orologi Eterno Chrono features a multifunction chronograph movement, complete with date window. The three chronograph dials which allow you to measure 1/10 seconds up to 30 minutes, 30 seconds and 10 hour counter. The multi-textural Grey and White - Double Layered dial is a masterpiece.
The interchangeable strap on the Eterno Chrono is the first ever mixed-material watch strap - a Brera Orologi exclusive, and is the perfect synthesis of comfort and versatility. The rich leather and suede top is handmade in Italy, is fused to a rubber strap. The exposed edges are accentuated by a bold burst of colour. True to tradition, the signature Brera Orologi buckle that bears iconic “B” brand symbol, ensures that this timepiece is held in place.
- Model: BRET3C4303
- Movement: Swiss Made Ronda 5030.D
- Case width: 43mm
- Case depth: 10mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Colour: Brushed & polished silver
- Strap type: Leather Rubber Hybrid
- Strap colour: Light Brown Suede
- Clasp type: Buckle
- Date: Yes
- Chronograph: Yes
- Dial Colour: Grey / White - Double Layered
- Hands: Black and Rose Gold / Blue and White
- Water resistant: 100 Metres
- 2 year Brera Orologi guarantee
- Brera Orologi Manual
- Brera Orologi presentation box
- Delivery and Returns